* 1951 – William C. Liu Construction was formed
* 1969 – Lauchanco Development Corporation – First real estate development venture
* 1986 – Primary Structures Corporation was organized
* 1988 – Awarded Taiyo Yuden Complex. 12,500 sq.m. completed in 4 months. The first of over 100 designed and built industrial plants.
* 1992 – Development of several residential complexes
* 1994 – Has since built and owned over 150,000 sq.m. of leased properties
* 1997 – PSC builds Waterfront Hotel Casino and Convention Center, a 100,000 sq.m. landmark of Cebu, and completed in only 14 months.
* 1998 – Launching of Construction Management Program – Has molded 53 raw engineers and effective leaders since
* 1999 – Concrete Solutions Incorporated (CSI) was formed, providing world-class ready-mixed concrete products with Quality Assurance and Precast Concrete Placement
* 2000 – PSC builds Mactan Economic Zone (MEZ) 2 Building 6, 7 and 8
– PSC builds Building 9 in MEZ 2. Flatworks started in only 1.5 years.
– Bunkhouse Intensive Literacy and Development (BUILD) Program was launched with 130 graduates to date.
– PSC builds North Singson Flats, the first walk-up condominium
– CSI begins aggregate mining in Hindang, Leyte
– Personnel Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) Cebu, Inc. awarded PSC as the Most Outstanding Corporate Member.
– PPC builds i1 Building at Asiatown IT Park. The first multi-storey IT building in Cebu. PSC starts commercial real estate business
– Awarded as the Most Outstanding Contractors & Builders by the Philippine Marketing Excellence Award (Metro Cebu Awards)
– PPC builds i2 Building hosting more IT companies
– PSC launches Lady Operator Program, first in the country with 30 graduates to date.
– Start of commercial marine operations with 2 700 DWt Barges and 2 800 HP tugboats for Pollux and Castor.
* 2008 `
– PPC builds i3 Building, bringing total leased building area of over 110,000 sq.m.
– CEI was renamed Primary Homes for better name recall
– Accredited Heavy Equipment Training and Assessment Center by Technical Education and Skills Development Authority
– Primary Structures’ WLL formed in Qatar, PSC’s first international venture
– Accredited for heavy Equipment Operation Training in Abu Dubai U.A.E.
– Partnership with Pangulong Gloria Scholarship Program